Friday, August 26, 2022

SAWgust ends early!

At least comix-wise.

So, I was on the struggle-bus a bit with both Kinko's and Lulu today but managed to get to the end of the line with Selkie-Boy: Stories of a Cat, the zine / mini-comic / whatever-it-is that I have been working on this month. Here's the upshot:

1. I have the self-published, self-printed hard-copy version in hand, enough for some gifts and the archives.


2. If anyone wants to read the whole thing in its entirety, it's an online flipbook here:

https://tinyurl.com/selkieboy

3. If anyone actually wants their own printed copy, you can buy a sweet print-on-demand magazine version from Lulu here:

https://tinyurl.com/selkieforsale 

That's it! 

Not sure what I'll do with the remaining five days of SAWgust... besides cheer everyone else at SAW on and enjoy all the work that is being produced.

I'll close with a pre-Sawgust warmup sketch of Selkie. Lots more in the book! Peace out.


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Loved Selkieboy! You brought back so many memories of your Roosevelt townhouse days.

    I did not realize how many different health issues and scares Selkie has had over the years! I knew about some of them of course, but not all. You are both awesome parents.

    Wishing Selkie all the best (and you and Courtney, of course <3).

    Great zine, Walter!

    ReplyDelete