Sunday, October 10, 2021

Blogging POV

So, the initial phase of the Postcard Project is completed - all those who sent me their snail mail addresses when I asked have received a card and all the cards have been posted here. There's still several postcards left in the pack and I still have a few postcard stamps, so there will likely be a few one-offs in the future. We shall see.

In the meantime, I am continuing to try to Do Art more regularly. Here's today's effort - I was inspired to try to recreate the point of view I so often had ten or fifteen years ago when I was blogging regularly.

As I went sketching merrily along, I tried to experiment with some perspective and with controlling the line weight using my Copic 110 marker brush. Not terribly happy with either.

No comments:

Post a Comment