Thursday, February 2, 2023

Crazy like a fox

So,I haven't posted here for a while, but I have been busy working on my Adaptuary (January) project and Marla of the Plains is completed. The big reveal of this collaboration is waiting on some additional collaborating with my collaborator, but it won't be too long now. Honest.

I'm not sure yet whether there will be a February project: I am starting a 10-week class at the School of Visual Art tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes first.

But I did have some noodling I wanted to share: I have been looking at Krazy Kat by the great George Herriman lately and practicing his style, sort of,  and thought I would try my hand at a bit of a pastiche.I don't know where I am going to go with all thus, if anywhere, but here it is FWIW:

 Flaky Fox


Enoch Hedgehog

 
Constable Bjorn
(Bjorn is Swedish for bear)
 

Here's a few random scenes: 


Needs a lot more work, but might be fun to try some strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment