Thursday, September 16, 2021

Postcard Project #1

So recently I sent a mass text out to peeps asking them to update their snail mail address. When the results came rolling in, I decided to launch a project that had been sitting idle for some time:


Somewhere along the line I had picked up this item and it is just what it says on the tin: a packet of 30 postcards, the completion of which requires drawing 642 different things - a different number of things on each card, not 21.4 things on each card. Well, I am doing one a day, so follow along and you'll see how it works. I am mailing these out to my friends in the order they responded to the request for addresses, so I am delaying each one a few days to allow for mailing time.

Saturday 9.11 a message written in wet cement to Silvio and Eric


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment